Tuesday, January 29, 2008

list of the thing that i consider to make a performance

List of thing that I consider to make a performance
1. Story to perform
2. Place
3. Stage direction
4. Props- music, clothing, make up, lighting


If I have to make a performance, I think the first and most important thing that I consider is the story that I have to perform. If the story I think was good and I enjoyed it, must be the audience too. If I not take it easily, if the story was not good and understandable, they must be bored and we have waste our time by doing it. I think the good story is the story that doesn’t really heavy in terms of the plot and the conflict and a story that people understand.
Next is the place to perform the play. I think the best place is the place that is already made for the performance not a randomly picked place that suddenly changes to be our stage. It is because; we must consider the actor and the audience. Are they comfortable or not. If they not, the actor perhaps cannot give their 100 percent of their best and for the audience, maybe they will not really pay attention to our play.
Stage direction is also important because the entrance for each character make a big impression. If there is a good stage direction, the play will not look mess and it will have a good organized.
Last are the props for the play. We begin with the stage, first is the lights and the music or we called it technical. If we have the good lights, music and the stage props, I think the play will look more alive and the audience will get excited. For the clothing and make up I also believe that was important because without good and suitable attire, the play cannot be said as a good play. it is because, the attire is the way to show beautiful of the culture.

No comments: