Tuesday, January 29, 2008

my sweet memory...

When I were in the first semester in UPM, I take the subject named A Survey of Prose Form and Poetry with Dr. Rosli Talib in Faculty of Language and Communication, I and all my course mates have been told to watch a play to increase our knowledge about literature world. I still remember that me and Su Ynn, Iskandar (my course mates) was going to Bangsar to buy the ticket for the theater. After consider all the important things like time and all, we decided to buy a 67 ticket (if I not mistaken) for a play entitled Two of Us.
So, all the TESLians (we called ourself) in semester 1 that time go to Actor Studio Bangsar to watch the play. I remember when we were going to watch that play, we are so excited and we go with two UPM buses. Unfortunately, one of the two buses that take us to Bangsar was lost because the driver doesn’t really know the way to get to the place. So, we reach to the place a little late and we have missed one play.
Because that already happened about 1 year ago, I already forget the name of the director, but, I still remember the actors and the story a little bit. The play is a comedy about a husband and wife that have to deal a problem with their friends. But what is impressive is the story only uses just two people which are Rashid Salleh and Joanna Bessy to play all the character. I really impress with this two famous actors because they able to play a lot of character and they do it very well.
When I remember that time, I was really excited because that was my first time watching a theater. What can I say about the play is the story was easy to understand and the props that have been used were suitable for the play and the stage direction is very clear. I also glad because the audients not only Malaysian but also people from other country. They laugh when we supposed to laugh and that shows they enjoyed the play and I think we have a good impression and a good future for our theater field.

No comments: